Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 42- Sunday, May 15
Read- Alma 10-11
Mark- Alma 11:42-44
Quote- "What a comfort to know that all who have been disadvantaged in life from birth defects, from mortal injuries, from disease, or from the natural deterioration of old age will be resurrected in 'proper and perfect frame.'" ~Elder Dallin H. Oaks
Question- How does it bring you hope knowing that because of Christ we will all live again?


Day 43- Monday, May 16
Today is another catch up day! If you are all caught up through Alma 11 you can study Alma 5 and ask yourself these questions; what are some of the questions Alma asks in order to ponder the process of becoming converted or reborn?

3 comments:

  1. I am soooo happy that I will have a perfect body in heaven since my body is deformed from a disease that I'm living with til death it gives me great peace that I will no longer be in pain for eternity - another great gift that the Saviors atonement is giving me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my alltime favorite songs quotes Alma 5:14 Have ye received his image in your countenance? Does the light of Christ shine in your eyes? Will he know you when he comes again because you will be like him? When he sees you will the Father know his child? By his everlasting image in your eyes!! I also love verse 24 which when I do washings and anointings I always think of this scripture and strive to always keep my garments spotless and pure white, which means to keep my covenants made in the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Valena! What an awesome thing you are doing with these posts everyday. What a good idea. So, we totally miss you guys and wish you were still here: ) How is life going though? I hope things are great. It'll be fun to catch up with you! Talk to you soon: )

    ReplyDelete